Hydrafacials are quickly becoming one of Phoenix based Inspire Day Spa’s hottest treatments. Why? Possibly because it is among the most effective facials when it comes to fighting the signs of aging. The process works to plump and firm skin and thereby diminishes the look of wrinkles. Because it is a multifaceted skincare process, people who do opt for this treatment realize the benefits of hyrdrafacials almost immediately. Below are just a few of the key benefits of hydrafacials that we’ve seen at our Phoenix location…
Understanding What a Hydrafacial is
So first off, we want to explain the actual process entailed with a hydrafacial. Prior to any treatment you should always consult with the esthetician, and this way if you do have any specific skin related concerns you can address them. The initial step is a thorough cleansing—get rid of oils, dirt and debris. At that point the esthetician will apply a glycolic acid to help break up and rid the surface of dead skin cells.
With a specialized tool, blackheads and other such pore clogging debris are extracted from the skin, at the same time, the pen like tool is infusing the skin with unique serums. Such serums are highly effective when it comes to hydrating and moisturizing as they contain a ton of antioxidants as well as hyaluronic acid.
The True Benefits of a Hydrafacial
So what are the 5 key benefits of a hydrafacial…
- Effectively unclogs pores. The device used is excellent at really extracting those stubborn blackheads along with other bacteria that might be embedded in your pores. Not to mention, it helps to shrink pore size as well.
- Delivers maximum amounts of antioxidants and peptides to the skin. The infusion of the special serum utilized during a hydrafacial treatment is truly where the magic happens. People notice results almost immediately and especially after multiple treatments.
- There is no irritation, so it is great for sensitive skin. As the wand delivers the serum while it extracts, the entire process is absolutely soothing to the skin. Meaning, even if you have sensitive skin and are prone to inflammation, this treatment is totally fine for you. And you can thus realize all of the benefits of a hydrafacial.
- Reaches deeper levels of the skin. Given the technology and products used during a hydrafacial, the nutrients go deep into the skin’s layers, thereby optimizing the benefits of the serums.
- Resurfaces your skin. Because there is a cleansing, exfoliation and extraction involved, the skin instantly feels and looks smoother following a hydrafacial treatment.
Inspire Day Spa: Phoenix’s #1 Hydrafacial Spa
We would love to discuss this, or any other, treatment option with you. Our estheticians stay up to date on the latest in terms of techniques, technology and products and will be happy to address any questions/concerns you may have prior to your spa treatment. We pride ourselves on pampering our guests and helping them feel ultra relaxed. Book your appointment today!