The big day is approaching. Your friends are eager to throw you a killer bachelorette bash. But you want something different, something outside the box versus the typical bachelorette party ideas. What options are out there? How can you make your Scottsdale bachelorette party one that no one will soon forget?
At Inspire Day Spa in Scottsdale, AZ, we often get to host bachelorettes and the bride shortly before the main event transpires. So yes, we highly recommend a spay day and a bridal spa package as among the most terrific bachelorette party ideas. We thought though, we’d toss a few others out there. Getting creative when it comes to your bachelorette party can really lead to some fun!
What to Do in Scottsdale: Bachelorette Party Ideas
- Go on a photography shoot! Yes, of course the eating and drinking part of the party is pivotal, but why not take cameras along, or just use your phone. Go somewhere exotic where you can take truly artsy Instagram worthy pics.
- Paint Party! A huge trend now, these paint parties combine creativity and of course wine. You can drink, laugh, have a ton of fun and come away with your very own artistic creation.
- Yoga Retreat Anyone? Why not go away for the weekend and cleanse your mind, soul and spirit with a yoga retreat. This is one bachelorette party idea that allows you and your friends to bond and also focus on your well being for a bit.
- Give Glamping a Go. The latest trend: camping meets luxury and style. Glamping hot spots are popping up all over the country. Okay, it’s not exactly roughing it, but you do get to commune with nature.
Some More Bachelorette Party Ideas
- Go on a Biking Tour. There are some beautiful cities that are ultra bike friendly and give you plenty to do and see as you take your ten speeds or mountain bikes out for a spin. It’s active, it’s outdoors and you can always pull into the occasional bar or restaurant for a breather.
- Wine Tasting Tour. Or also you could do a distillery tour, how about a craft brewery tour. Not only do you get to hang with friends and drink the day away, but you also get to see a bit of the countryside and experience new wines and spirits.
- Volunteer for the Day. It doesn’t have to be all about the party. Many are moving the bachelorette party to the service side. If there’s a cause about which your passionate and you can work together to help, why not…
- Spa Day. Yep, as we said, we think this is one of the best bachelorette party ideas out there. Get pampered and spoiled. Luxuriate in a deep tissue or hot stone massage. Have facials done. Spend your day in a serene and completely tranquil setting as we cater to you and your group.
Inspire Day Spa – We Love Bachelorette Parties!
We’ve been hosting Scottsdale bachelorette parties for years. Our job is to make it a day you’ll never forget—from the services, to the champagne and strawberries, we pull out all of the stops for you!