The Copper State, The Grand Canyon State, whatever you call it, Arizona is an amazing place to live and visit. At Inspire Spa, we call Arizona home because we love the natural beauty, the very temperate climate and of course, the people. Some of the country’s nicest live right here in Phoenix. Still not sure if you want to come on out to our fair state for a visit? Whether to catch a Cardinals game, eat at some of the most amazing restaurants in the US, or even visit a gorgeous and relaxing Arizona Spa, you are certain to find something to suit your tastes!
Arizona Sports: Where the Action’s At
We have some of the best sports teams around. Always action-packed and always exciting. While visiting Arizona, and particularly the Phoenix area, you may want to catch a game or two.
- Arizona Cardinals: We didn’t make the playoffs this year. But with super star Larry Fitzgerald and some other impressive gridiron talent, 2018 looks promising!
- Phoenix Suns: The Suns are currently 13th in the western conference. But their on-court excitement is undeniable.
- Arizona Diamondbacks: Playing at Chase Field, right in Downtown Phoenix, The D-backs always make for an entertaining, high adrenaline afternoon at the ballpark.
Arizona Dining: Delicious Beyond Words
The restaurants in Arizona and around the Phoenix area could not be better. We have Italian, Asian, American and everything in between—something for every palate.
- According to the Phoenix New Times, Los Olivos in Scottsdale is considered an iconic AZ restaurant. Serving the very best in truly authentic Mexican cuisine, this is a can’t miss!
- In the mood for Italian, then you better check out Pizzeria Bianco, wood fired pizzas to die for!
- There’s also the Barrio Café in Phoenix, tremendous Mexican dishes with that luxuriously delectable, modern flair.
Arizona Spa: Definitely Worth a Visit
During your time in Arizona, why not visit one of our highly acclaimed spas. This is probably your vacation after all—you want pampering, you want relaxation, you want a massage that’ll make you never want to go home again!
- New Serenity Spa: A full service day spa, New Serenity specializes in the “Serenity Massage.” This is 50 minutes of absolute heaven. USA Today called New Serenity one of the 10 best in Scottsdale.
- Inspire Day Spa: Our lakeside location alone is enough to make you want to stay for an eternity. Not to mention, our soothing services and treatments; get a relaxing massage, how about a hydrating facial. We want to spoil our guests. And we hope we can count you among them when you come to our Arizona spa.