It’s your bachelorette weekend. Such an exciting time. Your friends and family have come together to help you celebrate in anticipation of the big day. So what are you going to do to kick this off the right way? Sure there is the traditional bachelorette party scenario—but why not get creative…Have you considered a bachelorette party spa day? At Inspire Day Spa in Phoenix we certainly know how to throw a party. And we would love if you had your big event with us.
If indeed you do decide to go with a bachelorette party spa package, we thought we’d offer some tips and answer those frequently asked questions regarding bachelorette party spa etiquette, what to expect, and what types of thing are involved with a spa day for your bridal party.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding A Bachelorette Party Spa Day
- How far in advance should we book? The sooner the better is always the smart move. Especially if there are a fair amount of people attending, you want to make sure the spa is prepared and has all relevant details well in advance. So as soon as you have a head count and are certain about the location, then go ahead and book your bachelorette party spa day.
- What types of treatments should we schedule? Great question! Each Phoenix spa is going to be different in how they approach parties of this nature. Some will have set packages consisting of things such as facial treatments, manicures, or perhaps massage options as well. At Inspire Day Spa we also have the option of adding a delicious spread to your party.
- Can we get food for our bachelorette party? Many spas will have food/beverage packages for special events such as a bachelorette party. You definitely want to touch base with the spa and coordinate any such details so that everyone is on the same page, and thus the day of your party spa day goes smoothly.
- Can we hang out after our treatments? Again, this is dependent on the spa itself. We encourage our guests to stick around, enjoy a lakeside walk, take advantage of the relaxation room. It really is a total experience. And we want to make it magical for your bachelorette party.
- Do we leave a tip? Generally, guests do tip when going to a Phoenix area day spa. The amount will of course be based upon your experience and satisfaction of how well they handled your bachelorette party spa day.
Relax and Enjoy Your Bachelorette Party Spa Day
We want to make this event a special one for you and your guests! This is why we offer a number of relaxing and enjoyable packages—to keep things serene, calming, tranquil and of course fun. As we said, once you’re finished with your facials, massages and other such day spa treatments, feel free to chill out in our relaxation room or sit lakeside and breathe in the expansive views that Inspire Day Spa’s beautiful location has to offer.