You haven’t experienced a complete, thorough body treatment until you have had a body wrap Phoenix style. This is about a layered process designed to make your body feel smoother, fresher, healthier and even slimmer. Clients who come to either New Serenity Spa or Inspire Day Spa for our body wraps and body scrubs, return again and again. They absolutely love the feel of the experience.
We actually have a number of scrubs, body exfoliation treatments and body wraps that when used together really do offer our guests comprehensive results. We can’t say enough about the benefits of these wraps. Keep reading for some fast facts and important statistics regarding this popular day spa treatment.
Body Wrap Phoenix: The Top 6 Things You Need to Know
From the popularity of the body wrap, to what is involved, to the overall health benefits, here is a list of what you need to know. As far as the best body wrap Phoenix has to offer:
- As of the 2010’s body wraps are the third most popular treatment offered by almost all day spas. Especially in the Scottsdale and Phoenix areas, body wraps as well as body scrubs are definitely trending.
- According to Day Spa Magazine, it is one of the best ways to get ready for summer and help melt away the cellulite. What better than a body wrap at a day spa.
- A body wrap along with other types of body treatments, may involve a deep body scrub first. Once this exfoliation takes place, the therapist applies the wrap ingredients and then places plastic around the areas.
- There are a variety of different wraps. Some focus primarily on detoxifying and drawing the impurities out of your system. Others slim, and then there are those that are great for creating a smoother and more supple skin surface.
- A body wrap much like a massage at a spa is often performed under dim lights with soft music This helps enhance the overall experience of your body treatment.
- After the wrap is complete you want to rinse off and then the therapist applies a moisturizing lotion.
Inspire Day Spa: The Best Body Wrap in Phoenix
With all of the services and body treatments, we always consult first with the guest. We want to better understand their concerns, what they’re after and what they know about the process going in. We feature of variety of different body wraps, body scrubs and body exfoliations. Come in today and experience this amazing service for yourself!