June 28th, 2020
Dear Inspire Day Spa guest:
I hope this message finds you well and healthy.
The spa is now open for facials and massage. Our phone lines are available now to book appointments.
Here at Inspire Day Spa, we have always made your health and safety our top priorities. As a Day Spa, we have always followed strict protocols for cleaning, disinfection and overall cleanliness. Given the current situation, we have intensified our efforts around best practices and recommendations from the CDC, Accreditation Boards and the Arizona Department of Health.
In order to follow City and County mandates, we must strickly and temporarily adhere to a no mask no service policy. Mask must be worn at all times during your visit, except when facing down during a massage. For your safety and the safety of our staff, we will take temperature checks of all clients and staff upon entering the Spa.
Our beautiful spa is the perfect place to relax, recuperate and keep your body and mind healthy. We have created private rooms for our guests to wait for their treatments. Our relaxation room will be available with limited seating. We have also temporarily limited the number of guest visiting the spa for your comfort and safety.
The safety of our staff and guests is our #1 priority. As mandated by the City of Scottsdale and Maricopa County, we are temporarely requiring all our guests to wear a face mask before and after their appointment. Please help us comply with the no mask no service requirement, Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff
- Our treatment rooms, equipment and instruments will continue to be disinfected/sanitized between guests. We are sanitizing and disinfecting shared surfaces like door knobs, handles, bathroom fixtures, chairs, counters and any other contact areas throughout the day.
- Temperature checks will be done on all staff members entering the spa.
- We will set aside 1-2 hrs for deep cleaning and sanitization at the end of the day.
- Sanitizing supplies, including alcohol-based hand sanitizer, are available to guests and staff.
- We are limiting our guests to the number of private rooms we have available so you can go directly to your room. Please inform the front desk if you wish to go directly to your room and skip the relaxation areas.
- We will keep occupancy of any waiting area to a minimum to respect social distancing. We will use two separate waiting areas at both of our Spas in addition to allowing you to go directly to your room if available.
- All therapists will continue regular hand-washing between appointments.
- Our staff will wear face masks when performing services.
- While we do not require it, we encourage our guests to wear their own masks.
- We are providing an additional 10 minutes of recovery time between treatments for cleaning and disinfecting.
- We will temporarily stop the usage of robes and showers and encourage guests to spend only the time necessary at the spa to complete a service.
Temporary measures for our guests
- We ask that you listen to your body. If you are not feeling well, please stay at home and seek medical attention. If needed and you contact us, we will waive any cancellation fees for now to ensure everyone stays healthy and happy.
- Temperature checks will be done on all guests entering the Spa.
- Please take the normal precautions that you would take during flu season. Use hand sanitizers available at the Spa during check-in, in your rooms and at check-out.
- We ask that you don’t use showers or spend extended time on the bathrooms. This will help reduce the number of people using facilities at the same time.
- Please respect distance with other guests while at the Spa. We will do our best to stagger appointments throughout the day to reduce or eliminate any overcrowding.
- Use private rooms and the space available as needed. We will do our best to stagger appointments throughout the day to reduce or eliminate any overcrowding.
- For your safety and the safety of everyone, our therapists will be permitted to decline service to any customer exhibiting contagious symptoms. We will reschedule your appointment if desired and waive any cancellation fees. This is a temporary measure to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Our intake process has been eliminated to reduce contact. No paperwork will be filled out. Consultations will be verbal.
- We will limit our hours of operations once we are officially open for facials and massage services.
- We are limiting walk-ins and encouraging everyone to book online and purchase products and gift cards online.
- Our intake form is now online to reduce contact. Please be sure to complete our new intake form prior to your appointment. You will receive a link after you book your appointment.
Safety is always our number one priority. These steps along with your cooperation will help New Serenity Spa play our part in keeping our community healthy and safe. We strive to provide you with a relaxing experience during these times while doing our best to keep everyone safe and healthy.
When you are ready, we can’t wait to welcome you back.