At Scottsdale’s Inspire Day Spa, we often get questions about the many advanced skincare treatments we offer. One such question that frequently comes up regards dermaplaning: What exactly is dermaplaning and consequently, how can I find the best dermaplaning near me? A relatively new spa staple, dermaplaning actually works to both remove the top layer of dead skin cells as well as the fine hairs on your face. Numerous Scottsdale area spas are now offering this service. And so we thought we’d take a moment to clarify some common dermaplaning questions.
Finding the “Best Dermaplaning Near Me”
To begin with let’s address some of the regularly asked questions surrounding this particular spa procedure…
- Who is qualified to perform dermaplaning? A dermatologist can of course do dermaplaning; also a licensed esthetician experienced with the technique is perfectly suited to performing dermaplaning.
- What tool is used in this procedure? It’s essentially like a medical scalpel blade. Again, when done by someone trained and thus experienced in dermaplaning, it is totally safe.
- Is this any different from microplaning? No, they are actually the same thing; the treatment can be referred to using both names.
- Is there any downtime afterward? Rarely does anyone who gets dermaplaning require downtime, as the process is non invasive and far less harsh on the skin than say a chemical peel. You can resume normal activity right after.
Some of the Positive Benefits of Dermaplaning
Truly, dermaplaning has the capacity to help with everything from acne scarring to fine lines and wrinkles. Some of the more notable benefits of having dermaplaning done:
- The blade removes not only dead cells and that “peach fuzz” on your face, but also can be useful in getting rid of scar tissue. And so if you do suffer from acne scarring this may be a great option for your Scottsdale spa visit.
- The process can help brighten and even out otherwise dull and damaged skin. Those dead cells bring down the overall radiance and luster of your skin. This helps you get back to that fresh and natural look.
- Overall, once the treatment is done, your skin will feel so much smoother. Simply as a result of how the esthetician performs dermaplaning and the steps therein, the inevitable effect is softer, suppler skin.
“The Best Dermaplaning Near Me,” Now You Know
Hopefully this has given you somewhat of a clearer picture of the dermaplaning process. At Scottsdale’s Inspire Day Spa we take pride in the fact that we stay on top of all of the latest beauty and skincare trends. Plus, we make sure that our estheticians receive the necessary education and training so that they can in fact cultivate a seamless customer experience. With dermaplaning especially—becoming increasingly popular—our guests get the benefit of our estheticians’ experience and expertise. And with all of our spa treatments, we ensure that your time spent here is tranquil, calming and incredibly relaxing. This is your time to step out of your everyday and let us do our best to pamper you!