Getting a facial Scottsdale style is most definitely a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. You get to slip away from your everyday for a while, sit back, relax and let the esthetician make your skin feel soft and supple. At Scottsdale’s Inspire Day Spa, we often get asked about how you can make the effects of the facial last longer. Great question! So we thought we’d offer some advice and tips regarding how to make the benefits of your facial Scottsdale style last.
Benefits and Advantages of Facial Scottsdale, AZ
So first off, let’s discuss the benefits of your Inspire Day Spa facial. Whether you go with one of our signature facials: The LeClair Organic Facial or perhaps the Serenity Facial, or you create your own custom facial, the benefits are going to be amazing. Among them:
- Exfoliated complexion.
- Hydrated and plumper looking skin
- Skin that is brighter and no longer dull looking
- Irritated skin now soothed
- Appearance of fine lines and wrinkles diminished
- Detoxified skin
- Damaged skin repaired
We could certainly go on and on regarding the many benefits of our facial treatments. But how do you preserve those benefits? In other words, how do you make that smoother, firmer and healthier looking skin last longer?
What to Do To Preserve Your Facial Scottsdale
It really is fairly simple, some things that you can do to make the results last…
- Avoid overly touching the treated area. Yes, it may be tempting to touch our faces from time to time, but what happens is that the oils and bacteria on your hands transfer to your face. Having just had a facial, your skin is probably a little bit more sensitive than normal. This means that in touching your skin you could also irritate it.
- Drink more water. One of the absolute best things for promoting skin health, good old H2O. Drinking a fair amount of water helps with skin hydration and moisture levels. And so the effects of your facial are actually enhanced when you increase water intake.
- Stay away from heavy makeup. A huge point of a spa facial treatment is to exfoliate the skin and deeply cleanse it. If shortly after your facial, you apply makeup products that tend to be oily and thus heavier, you are going to diminish the overall effects of your Scottsdale facial.
- Use gentle, natural products. Definitely one thing you can do to preserve the look and feel of your post-facial skin is to utilize similar products as what the esthetician used. At Scottsdale’s Inspire Day Spa, we utilize the exclusive LeClair Organic line. These are products that contain only the healthiest, purest and most gentle ingredients in nature. Continuing to use the same moisturizers, toners and serums as in your facial will certainly help you keep your complexion refreshed and revitalized.
When You Are Ready to Book Your Scottsdale Facial
We can’t wait to pamper you! We know that you will love the look and feel of your skin after an Inspire Day Spa facial. Call today to schedule your appointment!