Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. This is the time to express how you feel, to tell that special someone what’s in your heart. This is the holiday for thoughtful messages abounding with love and passion. So what type of love messages do you want to send this Valentines? We’ve compiled a list of some of the all-time most romantic love messages on the planet. After all, a day spa does in some ways embody the epitome of a passion-filled experience.
If you’re stuck on the perfect Valentine’s message to send to the one who holds your heart, then read on and get inspired!
Love Messages for Those Special Relationships:
- You can start with the ever timeless and always classic: “I love you.”
- Quote a famous love poet (e.e. cummings): i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart) i am never without it (anywhere i go you go, my dear…
- Try an inspirational love quote (George Sand): There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
- How about a line from the one and only Shakespeare: I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest.
- You can always go with another all-time love classic, When Harry Met Sally:I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- Or, for the best of love messages, speak from your heart. Look deep within in and tell the other person how you truly feel in your own words.
Love Gestures for this Valentine’s Day
You’ve got the love message down, how about the gesture to go with it. Showing the person that you’re mad about how you feel is an art form. Yes, flowers and candy are traditional and they work—but why not think outside of the box this year? Of course, we have some great ideas for you!
- How about a cooking class? The couple that cooks together after all stays together! You spend a couple hours learning how to prepare a gourmet dinner and then the best part: you get to enjoy it together.
- Along the same lines, why not a dance class. Couples ballroom dancing has become something of a trend. And why shouldn’t it; you get to have a ton of fun and partner up close with the one you love. Besides, dancing together has a tendency to put people in a more sensual mood.
- You may also want to give the gift of a spa day. Inspire Day Spa offers a number of packages from which to choose, and appropriately we also have a couples massage. It really doesn’t get any more relaxing or romantic than a couples massage. Phoenix’s premiere massage destination, Inspire Day Spa wants to help make this Valentine’s Day the most enjoyable one yet! New Serenity Spa also caters to the romantic at heart with a host of treatments and luxurious massages. So surprise the love of your life with one of the ultimate love messages. We can’t wait to help you relax, reconnect and savor the romance of it all