When searching for the “best acne facial near me,” odds are you’re going to get quite a few results pointing you toward Phoenix day spas. And that is because spas are becoming more and more specialized as far as treating certain skin conditions. Acne is most definitely one of them. People who suffer from acne and acne scarring often search endlessly for products that can help alleviate the look of blemishes. At Inspire Day Spa we’ve had countless guests come in seeking a solution for their acne. So we thought we would offer an overview of some of treatments and products available for those searching for the best acne facial near me.
Inspire Day Spa’s Powerful Anti-Acne Facial
Most spas will have some sort of acne facial available. We pride ourselves on not only practicing the very latest techniques when it comes to acne facials, but also using the type of organic products that are gentle and highly effective.
Our acne facial involves the following:
- First you will consult with an esthetician. This is key. Your esthetician needs to understand your specific skin issues, and thereby tailor an acne solution for you in terms of products used. Everyone’s skin is vastly different, and thus treatment protocols can vary.
- There is then a deep cleansing. It’s so critical to rid the surface of the skin of dirt, debris and bacteria.
- Generally there will be an exfoliation and if needed potentially an extraction as well.
- The esthetician will then apply the relevant products, ultimately helping to lessen the appearance of acne and acne scarring.
- Once complete, your skin will not only look and feel fresher and healthier but it’ll also be so smooth and soft to the touch.
The LeClair Difference for the Best Acne Facial Near Me
As mentioned, all of our facial treatments are done with all organic, responsibly sourced products created by LeClair Skincare. The reason we use this line is because of the level of ingredients used: super foods, super fruits, Omega 3s, vitamins, minerals—you simply cannot find better products. Many organic skincare products claim to be gentle on your skin, and yet they lack the effective power of the ingredients LeClair uses. Some suggestions for acne sufferers:
- Clarifying Serum. Often overlooked, serums are so essential to maintaining healthy, glowing skin. And with this clarifying serum, you get the added bonus of a product that works to reduce the look of acne. It exfoliates the dead skin and rids the surface of acne causing bacteria.
- Oil Control Eucalyptus Serum. Yet another serum that helps in the fight against acne outbreaks. The eucalyptus has medicinal properties that help to balance out your skin. This then reduces the surface oil that can lead to acne.
- Eucalyptus cleanser. Again, you simply cannot beat the power of eucalyptus. And with acne, a good cleanser is absolutely essential. This one has been proven to get results!
If you have any questions regarding treatments and/or products for acne, we would be thrilled to help answer them. Stop by or call and book your next Phoenix area facial.